Helping to ensure a good outcome after a major loss, may sound counter-intuitive; but without the correct rebuild value, you customer could suffer serious financial losses.
Insurers are unable to pay out more than they are contractually liable for, combined with the increases in construction cost inflation, now is a not a good time for your clients to be underinsured.
With the threat of average or proportionate settlement combined with our own statistics, showing that over 75% of properties that we have surveyed are underinsured, now is the time to act and recommend BCH to your clients. Our services cover the full range of property types and values, from Flats to Residential to Commercial.
Our desk-based service, Benchmark, is ideally suited for SMEs, who traditionally have been priced out of a site-based Reinstatement Cost Assessment, while experiencing similar levels of under insurance as their larger counterparts. Our RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) compliant Reinstatement Cost Assessment continues to be the gold-standard for implementing a valuation programme.
How to work with BCH
BCH proudly invite all brokers to work with us on a non-TOBA basis. You can enjoy our core customer services such as:
- eMarketing Material
- Client Facing Templates
- Guidance on how to spot potential underinsurance
- Reinstatement Cost Assessment/Benchmark/Major Review explainer (Product Selection Tool)
Should you wish to arrange a non-exclusive TOBA and become a BCH Partner, you can unlock many benefits, including:
- Access to our Partner Portal for quote and survey management
- Monthly Management Information Report
- Quarterly Customised Reports
- Customised Onboarding Package
- Deal Rate Negotiations
- Quarterly catch-up calls with a member of our office team
- Bespoke Client Facing Templates
- Branded Marketing Material
- Enhanced Data Sharing Options
- Access to live and pre-recorded webinars
- Event Speaker
To schedule a discovery call with our Partnerships Principal, Claire Williams, Click here or call 07498 328 030