Barrett Corp Harrington’s ‘flatrate’ service makes getting a quotation for an insurance valuation for a block of flats easy, simple and quick.
We have surveyed many blocks of flats over a ten year timescale and we have gained the experience to be able to provide this online quotation service.
We are confident that this service will cover well over 95% of blocks in the UK.
The quotation takes the information that you provide and calculates a fee for a valuation survey, providing you with an instant quotation.
Follows is a summary of the information required for completing the flatrate quotation request…
- Your contact details, your address and the property address as well as details of any Residents Association if applicable.
- The property details including the number of flats and the number of storeys.
- If the property is listed, which Grade would this be?
- Current Sum Insured.
- Your broker if applicable and the current insurer.
- You can also upload any photos or other documents that you believe are relevant to the survey.